Sunday, September 12, 2010

Was my last post really in July????

So we must have just been crazy busy for my last post to really have been that long ago! And looking back....yes, we were crazy busy! But it was so much fun. We had a great visit with my sister and her family and my parents at the beginning of Aug. and then a great time in WI with Quent's brother and his family and his parents. And then school started....it has been good, bad and ugly! Really!!! The ugly part is all the sickness that goes with two being in school bringing home all the germies that love to plague our family. Not much you can do about that, though. We had a quick visit with friends over Labor Day at the Indy Children's Museum. My camera battery died halfway through the Barbie exhibit so we didn't get all the other wonderful shots from there but the girls and I had so much fun!





Can you tell they were so excited about BARBIE???

They had it set up so cool!

The really cool sculpture running up the center...it was a great museum!


Our little take home Barbies!



Looking at the different Barbie eras


The paparazzi needs a haircut, I know!


Doing their fashion show!


Jess loved all the pretty dolls and displays!


Great hands on activities...


....they loved it all, of course!


I really wanted the light fixtures!



Jess loved the doll in the green dress....

.....and Elli loved the one in the white!













No comments: